“One of the things I appreciated about how Leslie wrote this book was how she found ways to play on words and keep this fun – while teaching me new ways to look at measurement and metrics.
This is one of those books you keep on your desk as a bible reference – learn-apply, then learn-apply. Before you know it -mastered.” – Michelle Price, Breakthrough Business Strategies Radio
With so many social media monitoring and measurement tools available, it can be overwhelming to figure out which tool is right for you when it comes to calculating the success of your social media marketing efforts. This fun and friendly guide helps you determine which tool will serve you best for understanding your online audience.
You’ll learn to sift through all the information available about social media monitoring and metrics so that you can listen to what is being said about your business, read your analytic dashboard, understand what metrics mean for you, calculate your return on investment (ROI), and apply your findings to future social media marketing campaigns.
- Helps you wade through the plethora of social media monitoring and metrics to discover what elements are most applicable to your needs
- Explains the meaning behind the social media metrics tools so that you can understand how to make those results work for you
- Shares examples of how to calculate both the financial and non-financial return on investment of your social media efforts
- Includes real-world case studies that demonstrate how small and large businesses are using social media metrics
With this helpful book by your side, you will learn how to understand the information you acquire regarding your social media marketing efforts and then put that information to work for your business.
- Twitter is the fastest-growing of the social networking tools; this book gets you up to speed on the basics as well as how Twitter can enrich your life and boost your business
- Explains how to sign up, find friends and people you want to follow, make the most of shortcuts, use popular Twitter tools, and Twitter on the go
- Discusses how Twitter can be used for business, fundraising, and maintaining contact with people who share common goals
With complete information about all the latest Twitter enhancements, Twitter For Dummies, 2nd Edition will help you get the most from this popular social networking tool.
Author Note: Twitter changes features constantly. The screenshots in this book may not reflect the current look and feel of Twitter, but the philosophy and techniques behind it’s use for your business are all valid. Enjoy!
View the book on SlideShare via the embed in this post.
And please use the hashtag #probook to let us know what you think and ask us questions about our chapters.
Social Advertising is your brand’s key to the kingdom. Get social advertising best practices from Leslie.
If you want pointers on ads for various social networks, you’ll find this book a handy way to get started.
You can grab the Leslie_Poston and Eloqua_Grande_Guide_to_Social_Advertising here, or over at the Eloqua page.
Stay tuned on this page for more downloadable ebooks and more print books from author Leslie Poston.